To assist workforce development professionals in this effort, the WorkforceGPS Team has compiled a number of resources, including fact sheets, technical assistance tools, and case studies of effective responses. These materials have been organized on one resource page and will be updated as we identify more resources. Addressing this ongoing crisis is a high priority for the Department of Labor, and we hope these items will be useful to you.
All referenced content is available in the Related Content, located on the left side of this page.
- A Dose of Reality: Opioid Toolkit for Employers
- Opioid Overdose Prevention Toolkit
- Stem the Tide: Addressing the Opioid Epidemic
- Innovations in Action:
- Pathways to Employment
- Kentucky Targeted Assessment Program (TAP)
- The Real Cost of Substance Use to Employers Tool
- Employment and Substance Abuse Facts
- Recovery Friendly Workplaces: Employers Rethinking their Approach – Part 1
- Recovery Friendly Workplaces: Employers Rethinking their Approach – Part 2
- National Health Emergency (NHE) Dislocated Worker Demonstration Grant
- Implications of Substance/Opioid Misuse and Addiction for the Workforce Development System (webinar)
- Substance Abuse Supportive Services for Youth